Vehicle Insurance

How to insure your vehicle for non-UK use.

  • British Insurance Brokers' Association

    Most UK insurance companies only insure mainstream customers. However, if you have unusual circumstances (e.g. if the owner resides outside of the UK) try using an insurance broker to find a product suited to your circumstances.
    Tel: 0370 950 1790
    Location: London
  • Gallagher Charitable International Insurance Services

    Gallagher Charitable insures individuals, groups and mission sending agencies, providing peace of mind through insurance designed to meet the demands of international work. We support good work around the world by protecting the people who do that work.
    Tel: + 1 803-758-1400 (USA)
    Location: Greenville, SC, United States
  • Stuart Collins & Co

    Stuart Collins & Co Established 1969 has been running a scheme for the past 30 years offering a motor policy for UK registered Cars (Left or Right hand drive) with annual foreign use.
    Tel: 01792 655562
    Location: Swansea