Refine Your Search
|Finance:||Salary or Allowance|
|Activity:||Children & Youth, Education & Training, Leadership & Management|
|Posted:||19 Nov 2023|
|Closes:||31 Jan 2024|
Secondary School Mathematics Teacher
Accountable to: The Principal, Grace International School
Purpose of the Post: To provide quality education within the structure and emphasis of the approved Curriculum for Grace in ways that promote the principles of excellence in providing Christ-Christian education in a multicultural environment.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree
● Valid teaching certification/license (PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification)
● A passion for serving God through teaching
● Adhere to our Statement of Faith
● 2+ years experience working in a school setting
● Understanding of the English National Curriculum
Work Hours: A flexible approach is required, taking into account the needs of the school, as well as being present at the school during school hours. Teachers must be present at the Teacher/Parent evenings, School Presentations, and appropriate broader community activities, as determined by the principal.
The first person to contact is - Nazifa Khatun, and apply through - email@example.com.
If you would like more information, you can visit our website.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.