Refine Your Search
|Finance:||Salary or Allowance|
|Activity:||Children & Youth, Education & Training, Leadership & Management|
|Posted:||19 Nov 2023|
|Closes:||31 Jan 2024|
Religious Study Teacher
Accountable to: The Principal, Grace International School
Purpose of the Post: A flexible approach is required, taking into account the needs of the School. In addition to being present at the school during school hours, teachers must be present at Teacher/Parent evenings, School Presentations, and appropriate broader community activities, as determined by the Principal.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree
● Valid teaching certification/licence (PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification)
● A passion for serving God through teaching
● Adhere to our Statement of Faith
● 2+ years experience working in a school setting
● Understanding of the English National Curriculum
Work Hours: A flexible approach is required, considering the school's needs in addition to being present at the school during school hours. Teachers must be present at the Teacher/Parent evenings, School Presentations, and appropriate broader community activities, as determined by the principal.
The first person to contact is - Nazifa Khatun, and apply through - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information, you can visit our website.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.