General Organisations A-Z

A directory of general organisations and businesses which provide something of interest to those in mission or ministry.

  • DavidsonMorris Immigration Solicitors

    Immigration solicitors DavidsonMorris help individuals and businesses with their immigration legal needs.
    Tel: 020 7494 0118
  • DHL

    DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry. It's services include international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services.
  • Direct Baggage

    Door to door luggage delivery service. Luggage can be picked up from your home, office or hotel and sent directly to your destination. After your trip, your luggage can be delivered back home, or to any other selected location.
    Tel: 01455 556 522
  • Direct Travel Insurance

    Select from a wide choice of direct travel insurance companies, cover for annual multi trips and single trip holiday insurance and a complete range of medical travel insurance providers.
  • Directory of Social Change

    DSC has produced various categorised directories of grant making trusts for many years. These are available for reference use at libraries across the UK. It's the cheapest way to research trusts.
  • Disasters and the local church

    The book 'Disasters and the local church', published by Tearfund in 2011, provides guidelines for church leaders in disaster-prone areas of Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. The book is all online and free to download.
  • Donate a PC

    If you're looking for a computer, this website can help search amongst those being donated to charities.
    Tel: 07792 483427
  • Dream Pharma Ltd

    A pharmaceutical wholesaler based in the UK. They can provide high quality branded and generic products at competitive prices. They specialise in exporting pharmaceuticals abroad.
    Tel: 0208 992 7000
  • DVLA Vehicle Check Service

    You can use this FREE service to find out what information DVLA holds on its database about a vehicle. In order to make an enquiry you will need the Vehicle Registration Mark (number plate), and the Vehicle Make.