Refine Your Search
|Duration:||Over 12 months|
|Activity:||Children & Youth, Education & Training|
|Posted:||13 May 2022|
The position of Teacher Coach plays a pivotal role in the academic life of Bingham Academy. The successful candidate will have the ability to lead and mentor Secondary / High School teachers in order to ensure that they are growing in their ability to meet the educational needs of children in their classes. We are looking for someone with excellent teaching pedagogy, an understanding of a variety of international curricula (especially Cambridge International Examinations), experience teaching a broad range of student ages and experience in a leadership role.
Key skills required include:
- Understanding and experience in teaching in a range of environments and contexts
- Understanding of latest research in assessment practice and other areas of teaching pedagogy
- An ability to engage others in order to achieve academic excellence
- Communication skills that will inspire others to constantly improve their teaching practice
- The ability to navigate cross-cultural communication in an English language context
This is an outstanding opportunity to help Bingham Academy achieve its vision for quality Christian education.
All of our expatriate staff serve as missionary volunteers. Bingham Academy provides airfare assistance, free housing and utilities and generous professional development support.
Contact us now to find out more: email@example.com
Apply on our website: https://binghamacademy.hire.trakstar.com/?
Please mention OSCAR when responding.