Refine Your Search
Work from Home
|Duration:||Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Evangelism & Discipleship, Leadership & Management|
|Posted:||12 Jan 2021|
|Closes:||12 Apr 2021|
Centre Team Leader - Colchester
Friends International is an evangelical mission agency dedicated to supporting and equipping UK churches to reach international students for Christ. We currently have 75 Field Staff and Associates working in 41 university towns and cities across the UK.
As Centre Team Leader, you will fulfil a vital role in working with a Staff Worker and local team to develop international student ministries with and alongside evangelical churches in the city. This will involve mobilising volunteers and liaising with church leaders to take the ministry forward. Personal evangelism and discipleship with international students will also be a key component of the work, as you seek to provide a model for others.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level or its equivalent
- Passionate about, and experienced in, cross-cultural ministry
- A visionary able to prioritise and think strategically
- A team builder with gifts of encouragement and pastoral care
- An effective communicator
- Committed to pursuing unity and building bridges across the evangelical spectrum
- A self-starter, able to manage time and resources well
- An active member of your local church
- Willing to raise personal support from churches and individuals
Closing date: 09.00 on Monday 1st March 2021
Hours: Up to full-time (35 hours), dependent on degree of personal support (i.e. sufficient support for your own salary and associated costs)
Salary: This is a personal-support funded role (i.e. you will need to raise sufficient support for your own salary and associated employment costs from mission giving). The salary paid will be pro rata of £28,148 per annum for a 35 hour week.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: Diane Smith, email@example.com.
Formal application forms will be emailed to shortlisted candidates shortly after 09.00 on the closing date.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.
The Rowan Centre
All Nations College