Refine Your Search
|Duration:||Over 12 months, Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Administration, Evangelism & Discipleship, Leadership & Management, Media & Communications|
|Posted:||20 Jul 2021|
Radio Station Manager
Do you have:
- Experience in radio station management, live radio presentation and programme production
- A heart for reaching unreached communities including immigrants and post-Christian Spanish people
- A passion to mentor local media volunteers and disciple new believers in an evangelistic-oriented radio ministry while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol
- High fluency in Spanish
- A desire to build collaboration with local churches and ex-pat mission organisations to reach an underserved and unreached part of Spain
- An interest in combining traditional radio with social/digital media outreach
- The readiness and capability to go to the mission field within 1 year, including time to raise your missionary support and/or be self-funded
- And are you in agreement with our Statement of Faith
We are looking for a Christian Radio Station Manager for Radio Vida FM, located in La Línea de la Concepción, on the southern coast of Spain. The station is located in a region characterised as having the poorest economy and highest unemployment rates in Spain, along with the highest incidence of drug trafficking in Europe. The area also has a large community of immigrants. Local evangelical churches are small but eagerly reaching out, yet struggling to make an impact in this desperate and unreached part of Europe. We want to help them by using local FM radio combined with social media to help transform their community with the Gospel of Jesus.
If you think this could be for you, please contact us so that we can talk further.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.