Refine Your Search
|Duration:||Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Leadership & Management|
|Posted:||10 Jun 2021|
|Closes:||9 Jul 2021|
Part time, permanent role. 28 hours per week over 4-5 days.
Flexibility to consider different number of hours / days for the ideal candidate.
UFM Worldwide exists to support churches in making disciples of all nations. Our priorities are to take the gospel to the least reached and to support under resourced churches around the world.
Since 1931 we’ve had the privilege of helping churches to identify, train, send and support workers for cross cultural mission. Today, we support 215 mission partners from 28 nations, sent by 94 gospel hearted churches to serve in 41 different countries.
We are seeking to appoint a Personnel Administrator to join the team in our Swindon office. The role reports to the Personnel Coordinator as well as relating to the Head of Personnel.
- Assisting in admin functions for applications, references, reviews, orientation & debriefs
- Involvement in maintaining the personnel database & safeguarding compliance
- Other areas of administration, such as supporting the executive team when needed
The successful candidate will:
- Have a heart for mission & a desire to serve people
- Be well organized, having good administrative skills and a close attention to detail
- Be a good team player, being flexible and able to take initiative
Salary & benefits:
- Salary range £17,290 - £18,709 per annum, pro rata (full time equivalent 35 hours per week)
- 10% employer’s pension contribution
- 5 weeks annual leave, pro rata, plus statutory public holidays
- 1 week additional leave to serve on an approved mission week, camp or church activity
For more information or to request an application form and full job description, please contact: Faith O’Sullivan, email@example.com, 01793 610 515.
The closing date for applications is 9th July 2021, with interviews for those shortlisted being held in Swindon on 16th July 2021. The start date will be agreed for a mutually convenient date in October 2021.
Within the terms of the Equalities Act 2010, it is a Genuine Occupational Requirement that the successful candidate agrees with and signs UFM Worldwide’s Statement of Faith.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.