Refine Your Search
|Duration:||Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Church Related, Evangelism & Discipleship|
|Posted:||30 Apr 2021|
|Closes:||24 May 2021|
Persian Ministry Development Enabler
We are seeking a development enabler to lead and grow our established ministry with Persian Christians in Doncaster and Hull and emerging community in Sheffield:
- nurturing discipleship and self-sustaining Persian Christian leadership
- equipping partner English-speaking churches & circuits
- fostering the birth of new Christian communities
- building effective networks and partnerships
- preparing the ground for sustainable growth
Our development enabler will be:
- experienced in learning new languages, or fluent in Farsi and English
- committed to working with marginalised communities
- engaged with UK and Persian cultures
As Methodists we are committed to being a growing, evangelistic, inclusive, justice-seeking church – so that new people become disciples of Jesus Christ, faith deepens for everyone, and diverse communities and churches experience transformation.
£30,784 plus contributory pension scheme. (Standard terms and conditions apply for an ordained Methodist presbyter or deacon.) There is a genuine occupational requirement that the post-holder be a practising Christian.
Enquiries and application forms to Neil Harland, Mission Development Support firstname.lastname@example.org 07483 308008
Please mention OSCAR when responding.