Refine Your Search
|Duration:||3‑12 months, Over 12 months, Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Administration, Leadership & Management, Practical & Technical, Support Ministries|
|Posted:||23 Sep 2021|
We are looking for a mature Christian who would enjoy assisting Claire by managing her administrative responsibilities and schedule, as well as representing her when necessary. The ideal candidate would be self directed, efficient in time management, communication and have great organisational skills. Competence on a computer is essential.
Experience of team leadership and management would be helpful.
Must be available for 6-8 hours a week (can be flexible with what day/hours), plus 1-2 hours 1-2-1 time with Claire.
- Become deeply familiar with the values, goals and culture of SYC, and transmit them in all areas of your work
- Be familiar with Claire’s responsibilities as well as development plans, as the broader context within which you operate
- Be responsible for Claire’s scheduling
- Look after administrative responsibilities including basic office management
- Develop projects as directed by Claire
- Manage team and movement gatherings and events
- Manage all general communication with team and broader networks
- Assist in building team and recruiting volunteers
- Manage immigration administration (keeping records on visa holders, managing the UK immigration SMS system)
Please mention OSCAR when responding.