Refine Your Search
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
Work from Home
|Duration:||Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Administration, Business & Tentmaking, Marketing, Member Care, Hospitality|
|Posted:||13 Oct 2021|
|Closes:||13 Nov 2021|
Member Engagement Manager
Are you looking for a fresh challenge in business development?
Christian Supply Chain Buying Group (CSCBG) is wholly owned by Christian Camping International UK Ltd (CCI UK), trading as Christian Residential Network (CRNet), a non-denominational organisation ministering in the UK.
The combined purchasing power of member organisations enables CSCBG to negotiate preferential pricing throughout the UK. The more organisations utilising the services and suppliers, the greater the leverage CSCBG has to negotiate discounts, lower prices and member benefits.
CSCBG is committed to its Christian values and ethos. Through its trading activities, it supports the promotion of Christian residential ministry in the UK and beyond. The post holder will represent this foundational ethos and mission to members, suppliers and others. As this may involve explaining and demonstrating the Christian faith, as well as participating in and leading staff devotions, there is an Occupational Requirement that the post holder be a practising Christian, able to affirm the Statement of Faith of CCI UK, the parent company
We are looking to invest in an individual to take up the role as the member focal point for CSCBG. This role will increase business through new and existing membership and work with the Supply Chain Manager to grow the overall income and expand the service. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong business development and sales skills to make their mark and shape the development of the business.
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that the applicant can demonstrate a track record in business development and sales in a business-to-business capacity.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to align themselves to the values and mission of CSCBG, including practising a personal Christian faith
- Proven business development experience
- Highly motivated and energetic self-starter with integrity and successful self-image with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Demonstrate influencing skills and a willingness and ability to learn
- Demonstrate strong organisational abilities and proven negotiation skills
- Strong interest in marketing products and services in the business to business sector
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate both orally in person, by telephone and in writing to build and maintain relationships.
- Competitive base salary
- Permanent job role; part time hours
- Attractive, growing organisation
- 9-5.30 working hours, with flexibility based on activity
- Christmas Shutdown
If you feel you have suitable experience and skills for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 477951.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.