Refine Your Search
|Duration:||Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Children & Youth, Education & Training, Information Technology, Other|
|Posted:||13 May 2022|
Library Science Responsibilities
Opening for the the 2022-2023 academic year
- Create an organized, welcoming and respectful environment to meet students’ needs; promote inquiry, creativity, and collaboration; and maximize instructional impact.
- Develop and order a varied, up-to-date collection of high-quality reading materials that reflect the curriculum, the diverse academic and personal learning needs of the school community, and the grade levels served.
- Serve as a literacy advocate, promote a culture of reading, and implement literacy programs/events that engage students and encourage them to become lifelong readers.
- Lead in the selection, integration, organization and sharing of quality digital resources and tools to support teaching and learning and to develop the digital skills of others.
- Maintain an up-to-date virtual presence, using digital tools to provide timely information, services, and equitable access to online resources.
- Keep abreast of trends in student inquiry, technology integration, literature, educational innovation, and school libraries. Use this knowledge to enhance program development.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.