Refine Your Search
|Duration:||Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Finance & Fundraising|
|Posted:||10 Jun 2021|
|Closes:||12 Jul 2021|
Full time, permanent role. 35 hours per week. Based in our Swindon office. Some flexibility on hours for the ideal candidate.
UFM Worldwide exists to support churches in making disciples of all nations. Our priorities are to take the gospel to the least reached and to support under resourced churches around the world.
Since 1931 we’ve had the privilege of helping churches to identify, train, send and support workers for cross cultural mission. Today, we support 215 mission partners from 28 nations, sent by 94 gospel hearted churches to serve in 41 different countries.
To support the growing work of UFM we are looking to appoint a full-time Finance Manager. This role will report to the Head of Finance & Operations.
- Managing the finance team in the day to day financial operations of UFM Worldwide
- Communicating with mission partners, churches and others to provide financial support
- Making best use of financial technology to develop UFM’s finance function
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant, ideally with team leadership experience
- Have a heart for mission & a pastoral concern for people
- Have great attention to detail and be at ease working in teams
- Have proven initiative and the ability to develop systems and processes
Salary & benefits:
- Salary range £30,000-£31,000
- 10% employer’s pension contribution
- 5 weeks annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- 1 week additional leave to serve on an approved mission week, camp or church activity
For more information or to request an application form and full job description, please contact: Faith O’Sullivan, email@example.com, 01793 610 515.
The closing date for applications is Monday 12th July, with interviews for those shortlisted being held w/c 19th July. Start date by agreement, ideally Sept 2021, but could be flexible until Jan 2022.
Within the terms of the Equalities Act 2010, it is a Genuine Occupational Requirement that the successful candidate agrees with and signs UFM Worldwide’s Statement of Faith.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.