Refine Your Search
|Location:||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Finance:||Salary/Allowance, Personal Support|
|Duration:||Over 12 months|
|Activity:||Administration, Leadership & Management, Marketing, Media & Communications|
|Posted:||2 Apr 2021|
|Closes:||30 Jun 2021|
Communications and Marketing Manager
HOPE is seeking a qualified Communications and Marketing Manager to join our team in August 2021.
As the Marketing and Communications Manager at HOPE International School you will be responsible for managing and directing the internal and external communications.
Recognizing and celebrating HOPE’s core mission and the firm foundations upon which HOPE has been built, you will be charged with the strategic promotion and of the enhancing of the school’s brand and assist in the cultivation of key constituents who include, but are not limited to alumni, parents, and friends of HOPE.
During this new season of growth and development communicating the strategic vision and mission of HOPE School will be an imperative. A passion for education, service, and global missions will be central to your calling to serve in this role.
This individual will join the leadership team at HOPE to develop an effective and responsive partnership to help us achieve our strategic and operational objectives. Creating brand use guidelines and ensure the integrity of HOPE branding across all platforms is needed. Written and verbal skills are imperative in this role as you will produce reports, content, social media interactions, etc.
- Duties and responsibilities include:
- Leadership: Take on the leadership role of internal and external communications.
- Strategy and Analytics: Responsible for community-wide communication strategy and measuring the effectiveness of those communications.
- Opportunities and Innovation: Identify fresh and creative responses to challenges/ stories.
- Building Relationships: Build meaningful relationships internally and externally.
- Collaborations: The role is highly collaborative with the management team and within the community as a whole.
- Any other tasks as requested by management.
- Are you the right person for the job?
In order to fulfill this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Education in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related areas.
- Experience working in communications with leadership experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication services.
- Leadership abilities to build, coach, and mentor teams.
- Be highly analytical and possess technological skills to formulate advanced concepts and ingenuity.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving ability.
- Self-motivated to offer proactive communication recommendations to the school
- Vibrant and active Christian faith
- Qualifications and experience
It is preferred that you will have or be working towards:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a relevant field.
- Minimum of three years experience in a leadership role
- Experience living and working within a cross-cultural setting
Please mention OSCAR when responding.