Refine Your Search
|Duration:||Over 12 months, Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Church Related, Evangelism & Discipleship|
|Posted:||8 Apr 2021|
|Closes:||8 Jul 2021|
Church Planters (Part Time and Full Time)
Could you be one of our next Church Planters?
Antioch is an Anglican church-planting initiative which aims to plant at least 16 churches by 2026 across Manchester, Bolton and Rochdale. We already have 6 up and running, with more in the pipeline.
We are looking to recruit new church planters to work Part Time or possibly Full Time in ethnically diverse parts of the Diocese. Full details are available on our jobs listing on Christian Jobs website, as below:
Could you be one of our next Planters?
- As well as offering a Part Time or Full Time salary (£21,000 FTE), we offer ongoing training and mentoring for church planters to help them gather a team and then plant church on housing estates and in ethnically diverse communities. The location of each church plant is to be negotiated between successful candidates and the Network, but in all cases will be within the Anglican Diocese of Manchester.
- Each Planter role is Pro Rata of £21,000 FTE and in the case of Part Time hours, the role could work well alongside theological training or other commitments.
If you would like to explore a Church Planting role with Antioch in Manchester City Centre or another diverse part of the Diocese, please read the enclosed Job Description (PDF file below) for full details. For an informal chat with our Diverse Director, in the first instance please email Pete, our Operations Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All Antioch posts are subject to
(1) successful application and interview
(2) proof of pre-existing right to work in the UK*
(3) DBS check
(4) positive references
(5) probation period, typically 6 month’s long
(6) genuine occupational requirement that the post holder is a practising Christian
*Unfortunately we cannot offer work-based visas to applications from overseas.
How to Apply
To apply for one of the Church Planter roles, please download the enclosed Application Form (MS Word), complete it and email it to us via: email@example.com. Please state on your Application Form whether you are looking for Part Time or Full Time hours, and if you have a heart for planting a church in a particular area of the Diocese, please list this on your Application Form.
More details on Antioch are available via www.antiochnetwork.org.uk/about.
Please note that whilst we do not have a formal closing date for our current vacancies, we reserve the right to close the vacancies once we have found suitable candidates.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.