Refine Your Search
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Duration:||Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Church Related, Evangelism & Discipleship|
|Posted:||22 Jul 2021|
Church Planter (FT)
- This post is for a Christian church planter, ideally Full Time, who is able and willing to work in Salford, and ideally with some experience of cross-cultural mission.
- Full T's and C's are available in the Job Description attached.
- We may also have PT vacancies available for planters in others, perhaps Oldham. Please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org - if you would like to discuss an area into which you would like to plant.
To apply for one of the Church Planter roles, please download the application form attached (ignoring that is says "North Manchester"), and send the completed version to email@example.com.
All Antioch posts are subject to
(1) successful application and interview
(2) proof of pre-existing right to work in the UK*
(3) DBS check
(4) positive references
(5) probation period, typically 6 month’s long
(6) genuine occupational requirement that the post holder is a practising Christian
*Unfortunately we cannot offer Visas or sponsor people through the immigration process
Please mention OSCAR when responding.