Refine Your Search
|Duration:||3‑12 months, Over 12 months|
|Activity:||Children & Youth, Church Related|
|Posted:||20 Jul 2021|
|Closes:||31 Aug 2021|
Children’s Intern – Upton Vale Baptist Church
Join Upton Vale Bapitst Church as a Children's Intern with South West Youth Ministries on our Be Transformed course.
At Upton Vale, we long for each member to discover the gifts God has given them and find joy and purpose in serving God in the calling He has planned for them. In order to help you do this, we would love to:
- Help you discern the areas of service in which your experience and giftings may be leading you.
- Clearly define your role, expectations and responsibilities.
- Undertake a full induction so you know where things are and what to do.
- Provide training and development opportunities to help you grow in your giftings.
- Provide you with a clear reporting structure, including lines of accountability and support when needed.
Be Transformed is a Gap Year with a difference. We will provide you with excellent training from regional and national experts that equips you to lead well in a variety of settings. By being part of a local ministry placement, you will not only get to learn ‘how to’ skills but the opportunity actually to put what you learn into practice.
What is it?
- Be Transformed is a year where you can grow into the person and leader that God wants you to be. Join an incredible family of people looking to develop practical ministry skills.
Where is it?
- For most of your time, you will be based in a carefully selected local church or ministry project in the South West of England. You’ll also be part of a weekly cluster group with other trainees.
- Your placement church or project will pay your training costs and provide you with accommodation and meals. You will need to pay a £150 registration fee once accepted by SWYM.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.