Refine Your Search
Work from Home
|Duration:||Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Evangelism & Discipleship, Leadership & Management|
|Posted:||9 Sep 2021|
|Closes:||11 Oct 2021|
Centre Team Leaders - London Central and London South West
Friends International is an evangelical mission agency dedicated to supporting and equipping churches to reach international students for Christ. We currently have 75 Field Staff and Associates working in 35 university towns and cities across the UK and Ireland.
As part of our strategic growth plan, we are seeking Team Leaders to set up centres in London Central and London South West. As a Centre Team Leader, you will fulfil a vital role in developing international student ministries with and alongside evangelical churches and student organisations in the city. This will involve mobilising volunteers and liaising with church leaders to take the ministry forward. Personal evangelism and discipleship with international students will also be a key component of the work, as you seek to provide a model for others.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level or its equivalent
- Passionate about, and experienced in, cross-cultural ministry
- A visionary able to prioritise and think strategically
- A team builder with gifts of encouragement and pastoral care
- An effective communicator
- Committed to pursuing unity and building bridges across the evangelical spectrum
- A self-starter, able to manage time and resources well
- An active member of your local church
- Willing to raise personal support from churches and individuals
Salary: These are personal-support funded roles (i.e. you will need to raise sufficient support for your own salary and associated employment costs from mission giving). The salary paid from your support raised will be pro rata of £29,997 per annum for a 35 hour week. A guide to the pledged support which needs to be raised is £7,000 - £8,000 per annum for each day per week worked, depending on location (further details on request).
Hours: Up to full-time, dependent on degree of personal support.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: Diane Smith, email@example.com.
Formal application forms will be emailed to shortlisted candidates shortly after the closing date.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.