Refine Your Search
Work from Home
|Duration:||Open‑ended / Permanent|
|Activity:||Evangelism & Discipleship, Leadership & Management|
|Posted:||14 Jul 2021|
|Closes:||11 Oct 2021|
Centre Team Leader – Paisley
Friends International is an evangelical mission agency dedicated to supporting and equipping churches to reach international students for Christ. We currently have 75 Staff working in 42 university towns and cities across the UK and Ireland.
As a Centre Team Leader you will fulfil a vital role in working with the local team to develop international student ministries with and alongside evangelical churches in Paisley. This will involve mobilising volunteers and liaising with church leaders to take the ministry forward. Personal evangelism and discipleship with international students will also be a key component of the work, as you seek to provide a model for others.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level or its equivalent
- Passionate about cross-cultural ministry
- A visionary able to prioritise and think strategically
- A team builder with gifts of encouragement and pastoral care
- An effective communicator
- Committed to pursuing unity and building bridges across the evangelical spectrum
- A self-starter, able to manage time and resources well
- An active member of your local church
- Willing to raise personal support from churches and individuals
Hours: Up to full-time (35 hours), dependent on personal support.
Salary: This is a personal-support funded role (i.e. you will need to raise sufficient support for your own salary and associated employment costs from mission giving). The salary paid will be pro rata of £25,996 per annum for a 35 hour week. Some local funding may be available as an initial base for further support-raising.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: Diane Smith, email@example.com.
Formal application forms will be emailed to shortlisted candidates shortly after the closing date.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.