Refine Your Search
|Location:||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Duration:||Over 12 months|
|Activity:||Business & Tentmaking, Education & Training, Relief & Development|
|Posted:||20 Jun 2022|
Business Development Coordinator - Novo Sarajevo
“Give a man a fish and he will feed his family for a day, teach a man to fish and he will feed them for a lifetime. Teach the man to run a fish stall, and he will be able to support a network in his community.
This saying is so true, and so we want to help establish and run new businesses and social enterprise projects in Novo Sarajevo, teaching locals how to create, establish and grow new enterprises that will help them transform their lives and the lives of those around them.
- Building relationships with local people
- Helping to establish and grow projects for business training
- Supporting and integrating with other projects in the city
- Recruitment and training of volunteers and staff
- Ensuring any projects are impactful and culturally relevant.
- Passionate faith and love in Jesus
- Committed to Personal Development
- Able to work as part of a team as well as show initiative
- Empathy and willingness to understand a range of people
- Understanding of enterprise and business management
- Experience in establishing similar projects would be beneficial
- Language skills are not required, however your first year in country would be about cultural and linguistic learning.
- Support team in the UK and Bosnia to help with a range of adjustments including cultural.
- Support accessing training and development courses as appropriate.
- Support recruiting additional team members and staff as the project grows.
This role requires you to raise personal support to cover your expenses and living costs. One Collective UK will help you to facilitate donations for your work through providing mechanisms for supporters to give. We will also help you to create a budget and fundraising target for personal and ministry expenses.
Please mention OSCAR when responding.